Perfect parts for perfect partners.
KTB is one of the leading trading houses for the international sourcing of maintenance, repair and consumable parts for our industrial customers throughout the world. Our services ensure the optimal supply of spare parts, playing a huge role in reducing our customers' material and process costs. Our principal office is in Harburg, district of Hamburg.
We are looking for highly motivated, well educated employees with higher-than-average language skills and technical know-how for interesting challenges in a cosmopolitan work environment.
Jobs at KTB USA
(to find vacancies at our headquarters in Hamburg, go to German version).
Since 1976, KTB has specialized in the procurement of MRO goods (MRO = maintenance, repair, operation) for the optimum supply of spare parts to large-scale industrial installations worldwide.
From securing quotations from suppliers, standardizing purchasing procedures, to ensuring the high availability of supplies, our integrated services contribute to significant reductions in purchasing and process costs. You benefit by having a single point of contact for the complete supply of hydraulic, electronic and mechanical components.
Due to our permanent growth and our customer’s increasing demand for our service we are looking for motivated personnel to assist our team.
For our location in Miami we are looking for a:
- You support existing customers and develop customer relationships
- Deadline driven preparation of inquiries
- Purchasing of materials.
- Technical and commercial analysis of quotes
- Price negotiation
- Order processing
- Control of inbound and outbound materials
- Shipping and preparation of export documents
- you possess excellent communicative and negotiating skills
- you are fluent in English and one additional language (e.g. Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.)
- you have a well-structured way of working
- you enjoy working with customers and helping them find what they need
- you enjoy working in a team
- your minimum education is an associates degree or similar
- you have great intercultural competences
- you are experienced in sales or purchasing, preferably import-/export business
- you are very versatile using the Microsoft office package
We offer you:
- an interesting and varied job
- a great and dynamic team for a very good working climate
- a fair compensation with long term perspectives of improving
- a stable family owned company that offers many opportunities of personal growth
If you feel that you are a perfect fit for this position, we want to meet you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org